Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tie Dye




Top: trifted and ice dyed, mini skirt: Forever 21, thrifted, hat: gift from a friend

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend, his roommates and I did some ice dying! I documented the process, which is was super fun and easy. This top is one of the products that came out of it. The effect is so cool, definitely a great way to DIY anything plain white. Paired with my miniest of skirts and my favorite hat, I'm ready for a night out. Even though tie dying seems like a summer activity, you can use snow to get this effect. I'll post a tutorial in the next couple days, keep a look out for it!


8 comments :

  1. I love the tie dye colours you used! A little bit different and so, so pretty! Love that skirt too! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed you dyed the top yourself! Those sunflowers are so cute too :)

    Miranda xxx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that once years ago and it was a total disaster. Your top looks pretty good!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! I love it. Tie dying is great since your shirt is completely unique!

    lesdeuxlapins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea ice dyeing was a thing! That top looks so awesome!!

    moxandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried tie dying once upon a time and failed so miserably! You did this so well!

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. sunflowers are da best accessory!! \(*0*)/

    ReplyDelete