Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Lately











I feel like my blog is getting a little too polished with the type of posts, so I thought I would do one of little snapshots in my life lately!

1. Sunday vibes via this UO bra and sweater
2. Making flower crowns in a moving car for a project I'm working on
3. The koi(n) purse I bought from the Japanese House and Gardens
4. All the cheese, treat yo self
5. This one really speaks for itself
6. As does this one
7. Outfit for dad's birthday dinner
8. The birthday boy with his grand marnier olive oil cake
9. Saying goodbye to my child's moped
10. Baby cat enjoying the sun
11. Visiting the Liberty Bell for the first time even though I've lived in Philly for 1.5 years!

As always be sure to follow my blog on instagram for updates!

Instagram

11 comments :

  1. Love the post, really cool idea! Hahah #5 is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, you had me at "all the cheese." I love these shots! And your cat is so cute!

    moxandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is so cute! Birthday boy looks happy :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures, and getting a snapshot of your life!

    How hard is it to make your own flower crown? I've been lusting after one and have considered trying to make it, but honestly am a little intimidated by the process. :/

    lesdeuxlapins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so much easier than they look! I'm planning on doing a tutorial soon. Hopefully I can convince you to make one :)

      Delete
  5. The koi purse is so cute! Treat yo self looks SO GOOD. And I adore that black dress of yours!

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little purse! I have a weakness for cute things. ♡♡

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute koi coin purse! Great photos, I love that flower crown too.
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous picks, looks like you've been having such a blast
    Adore the cat scarf haha

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this idea of a post. Great photos. Always love a post with many photos
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete