Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Liebster Award



Thank you so much to Raashi for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I've seen this around the blogosphere for a while now and always think it's a great way to get to know people and discover new blogs.


1. What is your favourite quote?
"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" -Abe Lincoln

2. What's your favourite song (or a few favourite songs) at the moment?
Taro - Alt J, Devil or Angel - Lou Doillion & Stay Gold - First Aid Kit

3. What was the last photo you took with your phone? 

I just found my college id and took a picture to send to my roommate...I miss that hair!

4. Who was the last person who sent you a text message?
Don’t even need to look – definitely my boyfriend

5. Has October been a good month for you so far? :)
October has been a great month so far -- very productive and enjoyable! I can't wait for Halloween

6. Do you have any nicknames?
My dad and roommate call my Laur, my boyfriend calls me dumpling. Mostly my name doesn’t really generate too many nicknames

7. What's your favourite dessert?
I'm not really a sweets person, but it would probably have to be some authentic gelato 

8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I know it’s not exactly a superpower, but I would want to know how to speak every language

9. Has there been one blogging experience or post specifically that you're really proud of?
I started my blog when I was studying abroad in Florence. I'm really proud of that whole time period because I really matured and got to experience so much!


10. How would you like to be remembered by others?

Here are my questions:
1. If you could get on a plane right now, where would you head?
2. What's the item in your wardrobe you can't live without?
3. Dream vacation?
4. What city or town would you ultimately like to end up living in?
5. Prized possession? 
6. Favorite part about where you grew up?
7. Last thing posted on social media?
8. What would your last meal be?
9. What non-domesticated pet do you wish you could have?
10. Favorite Book?



8 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me lovely!! Unfortunately I don't really like reposting these things, but I'm very flattered that you picked me as one of your nominations :)

    Helen xx
    Hels Yeah! | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, dear!! First time visiting your blog and I felt like I could know you better by reading your fun answers. Oh! Your answer to the superpower question is excatly like mine!! I wish I could speak in every language!! :D
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that quote, and your dark hair! I love your superpower - so original!

    I’m totally going to be guilty of slowly but surely making my way through your Florence posts now (it would have been such an amazing experience!!!). I adore your how you would like to be remembered by others words! You’re so awesome <3

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! blog really beautiful !!!
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading this! I don't think I've ever heard anyone pick languages for a superpower, but I think it's the best idea! How incredible would it be to communicate with every single person?? And thank you again for nominating me! I *might* do another one. :-)

    moxandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. speaking every language would be such an incredible super power!!! Literally the whole world at your fingerprints with no language barrier to ever stop you from visiting a country...(literally swooning over your super power over here!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the nomination! glad you're having a good October :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete