Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Landmark Music Festival















What a whirlwind weekend! My head is still buzzing from all the amazing music at Landmark. ALT-J, Drake, the Strokes, Miguel, Chromeo, Band of Horses, CHVRCHES, so many bands killed it. It was definitely one of the more chiller music festivals I've been to, it wasn't completely packed and people tended to respect personal space. Day one I of course had to wear my YOLO polo (featured here), since Drake was headlining. The best part about music festivals later in the year is that it isn't blazing hot. I was able to wear a hat and this shearling denim jacket I picked up from target that I am obsessed with. Day two we went all-out in matching American flag leggings, talk about SQUAD GOALS. Those leggings have seem to become a music festival staple. People tended to aggressively compliment our patriotism, which we were on board with. Though festival season is done for me, I'm so happy with all the ones I've been to this year. I can't wait for next year.









7 comments :

  1. Such a fun weekend! SQUAD xxC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you people had great fun!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've had an amazing time :) Great pics! xx

    beautypeptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was an amazing time! :)

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog post my Dear !:) I really like all news from you :)
    Please help me with collaboration and clickHere <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drake AND Miguel!?! Insane! Hope you had the greatest time!!! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that sounds like so much fun~ I would have loved to see Band of Horses and my hubs has been listening to churches lately <3

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete