Thursday, September 3, 2015

Roses






top: joyce leslie//skirt: h&m//sandals: modcloth//sunnies: free people

 Yesterday my roommate met me at work so we could grab a six pack and drink it in the park before meeting a friend for dinner. I work in the Philadelphia neighborhood of Northern Liberties, aka No Libs. It's a really cool area to spend time in. It was once industrial, but now it's filled with beautiful homes and cute shops. When we were drinking in the park, watching dogs and people, I spotted this cute rose wall and thought it would be the perfect backdrop to show off this top.

The other night Chloe and I were at AC Moore getting craft supplies. I always joke that I want to go to Joyce Leslie whenever we're there because some of the things they have in the window just look pretty awesome. Since we have Made in America this weekend, we wanted to stop in to see if we could find any crazy clothes for the festival. I didn't find any festival duds, but I ended getting this off the shoulder top because I've been eyeing them for a while. It's kind of the perfect top because I can pull it onto my shoulders to wear to work, but come 5:30 and those shoulders are comin down! Party time!





5 comments :

  1. Work time on the shoulders, party time off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie della visita Laura!

    Look molto carino!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, so perfect and such a fun print! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! i love the fence in the background :)
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background of your photo is so pretty! Love your sabrina-top! Cute<3

    Marisa // www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete