Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring is in the air













All pictures from tumblr

It's been getting warmer for a while, but I finally feel like Spring is just around the corner. I can't wait to wear short shorts, drink iced coffee and start exploring the city. It also means I will be looking for apartments soon! There's nothing I love more than warm afternoons where I can wander around and see what the city has to offer. Last Spring Francesca and I would often take day trips to Brooklyn to go to the Flea market, thrift stores and get away for a little. The cold weather makes me lazy. I often choose watching a movie in my bed to exploring new places. The warm weather will also mean shedding my dark, winter layers in exchange for bright colors and floral dresses! What are you excited about for Spring?

1 comment :

  1. I love that bunny picture! I might need to make it my background...

    xox

    ReplyDelete