Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunday Sandwiches: Afternoon Cocktails at Hotel Chantelle
















These pictures were taken last Sunday when Chloe and I went to a Gatsby themed rooftop cocktail party at the Hotel Chantelle. It's nice to see people get dressed up, especially on a Sunday when they could be sleeping late and lounging around in their PJs (which is usually how you'll find me). They had a bar with Gatsby themed cocktails: strawberry mimosas, jalapeƱo bloody marys and blueberry mojitos. There was delicious finger food everywhere and it was all free! At first we were suspicious, but then we decided not to question a good thing. I ate about a dozen of the little crab cakes, I couldn't get enough. It's definitely not our usually lazy Sunday sandwiches, but I wouldn't mind getting used to this!

1 comment :