Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Sandwiches: 'sNice










I've been meaning to go to s'Nice for such a long time. One of my roommates works there and will often bring back some of their delicious baked goods. Chloe and I ended up eating a completely vegan meal -  smoked tempeh wrap with greens, avocado, tomato and chipotle dressing, black coffee and then we split vegan cookies. Their peanut butter and jelly cookies are absolutely amazing. Hopefully once things settle down with school I can start baking again and try to recreate them. I've been wanting to get more into vegan baking. Walking back home we noticed that everything is in bloom and I love being able to go outside without a jacket. 

1 comment :

  1. Aw thanks for following me, you have such a cute blog. Following you via bloglovin C:

    X G.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete