Friday, April 5, 2013

Ode to Hotdogs









Today was such a gorgeous spring day! I had to go to the Met for my Medieval architecture class, so Chloe and I decided to make a day of it. We got up and got breakfast of bagels and iced coffee. We then headed across town to take the subway up the east side. I always love all of the activity surrounding the Met - people selling their own paintings, sitting on the steps, eating and enjoying the weather. This post quickly went from my day at the museum to photos of me eating hotdogs. Hotdogs, especially street hotdogs, are my not-so-guilty pleasure. I find when I'm walking in the city I have to use all the self control I have not to buy one dollar hotdogs from carts. So here it is - my ode to hotdogs: how I love thee. I hope I get to see more of you soon.



2 comments :

  1. haha! I love these pictures. today was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EV1DNTHv9wY/UV744ZIyPvI/AAAAAAAA3tM/4LvxF-VMwJk/s1600/infomery.gif

    ReplyDelete