Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving!






Turkey sandwich for lunch




Pretending to be Jesus









I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, I know I did! Although I couldn't be home with my family, I was with my Florence family. Chloe and I made little cookie turkeys and hand turkey place cards for everyone the night before. Chloe made gravy, stuffing and garlic mashed potatoes. I made roast chicken with stuffing and bacon, green beans with almonds and mac & cheese. Grace, Olivia, Vero, David and Hannah came over to eat dinner. We ate so much that everyone had to lay down for hours afterwards. The food was delicious! We had intended to eat a second dinner a couple hours later, but it never happened. We had fun laying around being too full and drinking wine. I ended up taking a little cat nap, which was good considering we didn't get to bed until one and had to be up again at four. I'm still eating leftovers and they taste amazing!



No comments :

Post a Comment