Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pancakes and Van Gogh








Olivia's pancake








It rained every day that we were in Amsterdam, though luckily we occasionally got some time to walk around without getting drenched. My favorite meal by far was at the pancake bakery. Their pancakes are more like crepes, but they're covered in every combination from savory to sweet. I got a combination I made myself - bacon, cheese and apple. I almost finished the whole thing, which was enormous. Olivia's came with ice cream and a shot!

We went to the Van Gogh museum, which is temporarily in the Hermitage museum. I went to the Van Gogh exhibit this past year with my mother and brother and I was so happy to see more works by him! There was also an impressionism exhibit located in the Hermitage that was also really exciting to see!

No comments :

Post a Comment