Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday celebrations








Yesterday was David's 21st birthday. The festivities started on Sunday where I cooked a breakfast inspired by this youtube video. Obviously I didn't do everything that epicmeal time did. I did however make chocolate chip, bacon, beer pancakes (masterfully cooked by Chloe), french toast stuffed with bacon and cream cheese and cheesy eggs. It was delicious if I do say so myself!

Yesterday I went to the oil shoppe with David, Hannah and Chloe. I went in between my art class which was meeting at the Bargello and my Italian class. I got a sandwich with sausage, cooked onions, provolone and bbq sauce! Dinner was also indulgent. David, Chloe, Grace and I went to the Diner and I got a burger with gorgonzola and caramelized onions. I felt gluttonous, but so satisfied. After we went to Sam's apartment for cake and drinks. We listened to music and failed to play any sort of game. After we went out dancing. I was wearing the best dancing dress in the world! I accidentally stole it from Francesca when I visited her in Paris, it was her mom's in college. It's the most fun dress to twirl in and twirl I did. Happy Birthday David!

No comments :

Post a Comment