Thursday, October 4, 2012

My favorite things








1. Ox blood velvet faux doc martens, H&M (Florence)
2. Medici leather purse, gift from my Dad (Florence)
3. Detachable collar, H&M (Florence)
4. Platypus water bottlegift from my Dad and Leslie
5. Cat and dog mug, 99 cent store (Florence)
6. Comfy pants and warm sweaters: free people, brandy melville and calvin klein
7. Collection of small objects: Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Capri, Positano and Mt. Vesuvius

As you can see my favorite things are a combination of practical, functional and silly. They are both things I got before coming to Florence and things to remember my wonderful stay here. Things like warm sweaters and comfy pants are all I want to wear, especially with fall just around the corner! I know my collection of small trinkets for my curio cabinet is going to grow, as is the list of things I feel are necessities! Going away for the weekend, so stay tuned for pictures!

No comments :

Post a Comment