Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Conveyer belt sushi!















Last night Mom and I went out for a really fun dinner at a Japanese place called Kome. The sushi comes around on a conveyer belt and you just grab what you want. At the end they count up your plates and charge you accordingly. One of the best parts was not having to wait to get food! To be honest I'm not sure exactly what I ate, but it was all delicious. My favorite thing was some type of tempura rice ball covered in a creamy sauce.

Today was such a hectic fun day! For my art history class we met at the San Marco museum (twice in two days!), went outside the Medici Palace and then to San Lorenzo. My cultures and context teacher was shadowing the lesson and I enjoyed having two brilliant professors in one place! I like it when worlds collide. Then my cultures and context professor, Bruce, and I walked over to the archeological museum. Our class was spent looking at art from the Etruscan period, including the famous Chimera! I went up to campus for Italian and then met my mom to show her around the campus. We walked down back down to florence, went shopping and then went out to dinner with Chloe. We wandered around down by the train station and stopped at a nice looking place that had seats outside. Mom got a salad and tagliolini with bolognese. Chloe and I eat had salads and then split a pizza with tuna, onions and olives. For dessert we went to Grom for gelato (as usual). I got dark chocolate and nugat! One of the best flavor combos yet! 

No comments :

Post a Comment