Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Midterms & milkshakes

Bacon cheeseburger
Chocolate milkshake

Vanilla milkshake



Bandinelli's Laocoon 
Ceiling of the Ufizi
Even though midterms are always a time of stress without exception, this week has been really fun besides all the studying! On Monday I took a study break to go get burgers and shakes with Grace, David and Chloe. The Diner (as I've mention here) is based on an American diner and has free milkshakes on Monday night. It was such a treat to spend the day studying only to be rewarded by delicious food I've been missing so much! I'll never go this long without a bacon cheeseburger again! Yesterday was also stressful and spent studying. For dinner Chloe made the box of mac and cheese my mom brought me from home for David and me. I've been saving it for a special time and decided that midterms week was when I needed it most. It's funny how when I'm stressed things from home are what relax me! Afterwards I was studied productively so I could go out (thanks Dad!). Olivia's father just visited and she had the hotel room for one more night. After my studying was done I went over to her hotel where I had so much fun wearing a bathrobe and rolling around in the king bed. There were five of us crammed into the bed at one point watching tv and pretending to be fancy. It was so much fun laughing and being silly! Today I took two of midterms and I think they went well! Probably because instead of stressing into the wee hours of the morning like I normally do, I just had fun! I have one more midterm tomorrow and then I don't have to think about them for a couple days! Pictures from the Ufizi which I went to on Tuesday with my drawing class. I drew the Laocoon, pictured above, which I also wrote about for one of my midterms today!

No comments :

Post a Comment