Friday, September 28, 2012

Iggy Pop & the Stooges




Last night I went to see Iggy Pop who was performing for free in Piazza della Repubblica with Chloe and Olivia. I spent the day stressing about planning my fall break and used the concert as an excuse to let loose and relax. The crowd was surprisingly pushy! I stayed in the back because there was no chance I'd be able to see him anyway. He played my favorite song, the Passenger and it was so good (also the only song I know...). After the concert Chloe and I went out to Lion's Fountain and bonded for a long time.

This morning I went to The Diner with Hannah, Grace and Chloe. Italians don't really sit down to breakfast, but we were all craving an old-fashioned American breakfast. I got chocolate pancakes with bacon and a cup of coffee. Since I've gotten used to drinking espresso, it was nice to take my time drinking a large mug of coffee. This is the first real breakfast I've had in Italian and I'll definitely be going back, especially anytime I'm homesick. I spent the rest of the day running errands and being lazy!











No comments :

Post a Comment