Sunday, September 2, 2012

Florence for Fun dinner

Last night a group called Florence for Fun, which organizes trips and activities both in the city and out, had a welcome dinner. It was 20 euro for all you can eat pasta and all you can drink wine. It was really fun and the food was delicious. It also included free entry into a discotech called Space, which I declined. Space is apparently supposed to be three floors of dancing, karaoke and aquariums. It is also supposed to include creepy Italian men who might grab your body or your wallet. Either way I decided it wasn't for me, though I feel like I'll have to experience it once while I'm here. Today I'm spending a lazy Sunday up on campus doing my reading for tomorrow. I already have so much reading and I've only been to two classes! It's impossible to concentrate on Machiavelli when I'm looking out over the city of Florence. I plan to spend the rest of the day walking back to my apartment and then having a long, leisurely dinner.

Kodia and Lindsay

Chloe and I caught in mid-laugh

Just something I casually walked by yesterday

No comments :

Post a Comment