Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Velvet Overalls







Velvet overalls//free people, sheer top//h&m

These are the overalls Katherine picked up for my birthday from the consignment shop where she works - 12 bucks! Velvety-soft and boudoir purple, they're like a dream. The color and fabric transports me to a room with lush linens, soft curtains, and comfy pillows. They're kind of hard to see in the pictures, which Katherine snapped of me in her backyard just before the sun went down in Philly. I have serious spring fever right now. I'm looking forward to the warm weekend. You better believe I'll be showing off these pale legs and spending the whole weekend outside!

P.s. This is my 150th post! I never thought I'd be blogging this long after study abroad, but I'm still loving it more than ever. Huzzah!

No comments :

Post a Comment