Monday, March 17, 2014

Feelin 22






I turned 22 on Friday and I have been spending the weekend celebrating with friends and family. On Friday I had a 90s themed roller skating party with some friends and my boyfriend. It took a while to get the hang of skates, grabbing the hand of anyone near. It was easy to spot the people in my party because we all had flannels tied around our waists, so I just had to look for flannel bums! We celebrated afterwards with some home-made vegan carrot cake. I took a couple pictures, but they are all on my disposable camera so I have to wait until I finish the roll.

On Saturday I spent the day with my mom and she bought me these sweeeet pants! They haven't really left my body since I first put them on. I wore them out on Saturday night for drinks with friends. I dressed them up with this top and some boots. Sunday morning I decided I couldn't get enough of them, so I dressed them down for an afternoon spent wandering around Brooklyn with Chloe. We went to the farmers market, bought some tea for my new elephant tea set, warmed up with big bowls of ramen and went to the movies. We saw the Grand Budapest Hotel, our purses filled with contraband snacks and water bottles of wine. It was such a visually stunning movie! Besides being beautiful, it was Wes Anderson's sense of humor at it's finest. I never realized how nice a Sunday night movie can be, but it's something I think I should incorporate into my life more.


1 comment :

  1. those pants are beautiful! i never thought that i would describe a pair of pants as 'beautiful', but alas here we are..haha.

    ReplyDelete