Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Fling









images are mine and from my tumblr

I know I'm not the only one thinking this winter was too long! I'm already starting to get little glimpses of spring, which makes me want it to get here even faster! It was nice to see the sun stay out a little later yesterday. I can't wait for the nights to get longer and longer. I'm feeling inspired by baby pinks and blues and anything found in nature - mostly florals, but that's just every spring. Mostly I miss windows down, cruisin! You might recall several of these pictures from when I went to visit Ella for Spring Fling at Bard last year. Long days spent sunning ourselves in the grass, exposing our bare limbs, driving through the country roads with the windows down and the music turned all the way up. Most importantly spring means graduation and all the fun activities that surround it. Can't wait to officially strip my winter layers of sweaters, cowls, and coats - some much need catharsis!

No comments :

Post a Comment