Saturday, February 1, 2014

Oui!






Sweater//Brandy Melville, Halter//Urban Outfitters, Jeans//Forever 21

A couple days ago my hair saw a pair of scissors, something unknown for about three years. Last time I can remember getting a haircut was when, egged on by my freshman year roommates, I hacked my long hair off to my shoulders while sitting on the floor of my dorm room. I tried to get it as straight as possible, but I eventually had to go to the professionals to even it out. That was the last time that I've cut my hair...months turned into years and years turned into, well three. My hair was pretty unhealthy because of all the dying it went through in the last couple months. I have strong opinions about what I'm willing to spend money on, and the thought of spending sixty dollars to cut off an inch or two is something I just can't bring myself to do. When I got offered a great package as part of a salon promotion, I jumped on the opportunity to cut off these split ends for practically nothing.

I took advantage of my hair looking nice/manageable and forced chloe to snap these photos of me. I'm wearing some jewelry I picked up from forever 21 for cheap, cheap, cheap. Chloe and I got matching necklaces, hers saying NON and mine OUI. I also got a tiny heart knuckle ring for $1.50. It's finally tepid outside, which means I can be outside for more than a couple minutes without freezing my bum off. I'm STOKED for the superbowl tomorrow. Though I have no stake in either team, my love for the food and commercials means that it's sure to be a good time.


1 comment :

  1. I love the look of the halter peeking out from the sweater! Never thought of that combo before. Also, I totally feel you on the salon thing. I end up having my boyfriend trim my ends, which works out OK since my hair is really fine and thin.

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete