Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ultimate













Here are more pictures from my vacation to Canada with Jimmy. If you're wondering what that glazed/wonderful pastry is, it's called a beavertail! I would almost describe it like a super-thin glazed donut, served piping hot and of course paired with coffee. My mouth is watering just at the memory of it....
Now that I've started school, I'm missing the break even more. Yesterday I had my last first day of school! I have officially started my ultimate semester and it comes with mixed emotions. Though I'll be happy not to deal with the stress of midterms/finals and I'll finally be able to save some money, I have been told by everyone that this is time I shouldn't be wishing away. I'm trying to enjoy my last semester to the fullest, which is hard to do when I'm not sure where I'll be after college. I am so sick of getting the question "what do you want to do!?" I know it's just people making conversation, but I have to answer it daily. I've started getting creative with my answers, because believe it or not the answer "i don't know," simply isn't good enough. What's worse than actually asking the question, is when people have lots of suggestions of what I should be doing with my life. I usually just nod and let them go through their spiel, while thinking in my head if you're not offering me a job, you can't tell me anything I haven't already heard. 

So enough of that rant. I really am excited for what lies next, but I will be much more excited when I actually know. In the meantime, I will be doing my best to explore/discover new places in this fair city.



No comments :

Post a Comment