Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve











First post of 2014! I know this is a little delayed, but oh well. I love New Year's Eve and all the glitter/shiny/sequins that comes along with it. This year I had a party at my apartment in Brooklyn. It was a good amount of people for the tiny space. I wore a floor length, backless, red velvet dress and some incredibly tall heels, making me feel oh so glamourous. I love feeling like a different person, if only for a night. I don't have many excuses to dress up so I try to take all the opportunities I can. I feel like everyone has a month filled with the birthdays of loved ones. For me, it's January! For the next three days I'll be celebrating my mother's birthday, my boyfriend's birthday and Ukrainian Christmas followed by my brother's birthday later this month. I means that I'm going to try to be in multiple places at once, but I'm excited to celebrate the people I love. I'll try to take lots of pictures!

No comments :

Post a Comment