Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gloomy



Pants: Wildfox. shirt: h&m, moccassins: Minnetonka

I'm home sick on this gloomy dat. Got on my Saturday pants (a term I read recently that I love so much) and started binge-watching Master of None in between naps. Lots of tea, lots of ramen. Honestly, being sick is a good thing sometimes. I find that I push myself a little too hard and being sick gives me an excuse to press the pause button. Stay tuned for my photos from my weekend trip to the Poconos! It's definitely the reason I'm sick, that's ok though...worth it!

6 comments :

  1. Those pants are so cool!!! I'm especially loving that first picture. I hope you feel better soon, although I'm glad you're getting the relaxation you need!

    moxandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pants :). gloomy days do tend to do that..even to me occasionally... at least they provide really great lighting for photographs, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Hope that you feel better soon :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww hope you feel better soon, Laura! I have to agree though, sometimes being sick is our body's way of telling us to slow down and ease up a bit! Love you saturday pants, comfy pants are the best <3 Hehe.

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete