Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Who Have Arrived In Heaven








On tuesday Chloe and I went to the David Zwirner Gallery in Chelsea to see Yayoi Kusama's I Who Have Arrived In Heaven. We only went to one of the two infinity rooms because the line for the other one was over five hours. I loved the one we went to, it looked like something Dr. Seuss would create. I really enjoyed the one we went to. Kusama's art is bold, colorful, and whimsical. After we hung around in the East Village, an area that I've neglected since moving to Brooklyn. We bought some matching phone cases and found some cozy spots to hang out in.

I'm back home after finishing my finals. Unfortunately, I have some type of cold/flu/sick thing that means I'll be spending the next couple days hiding under the covers of my bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment