Sunday, December 8, 2013

Holiday Outtakes










Let me tell you - it is hard to get two gals, a bunny and a cat all in one photo AND looking good. Chloe and I decided spur of the moment to splurge on a lil Charlie Brown christmas tree of our very own. We then proceeded to take a bunch of pictures with it, wearing our holiday sweaters of course! If you're on the east coast, then you've been enjoying the snowfall! I have spent the last couple days going back and forth between my bed and the library. In between you'll see me bundled up with my head down, power-walking to my next warm location. I wish I could say I'm enjoying watching the city getting ready for the holidays, but I felt like I haven't had a moment to breathe! I'll be done soon and then enjoying some quite time at home. In the mean time, please enjoy what I think are some hilarious outtakes! Truth be told, about 95% of the photos we took were outtakes...like I said, it's hard! Glamour shots taught me that hand-utilization is key and whenever possible, include accessories (in my case a bun)!




No comments :

Post a Comment