Monday, February 1, 2016

South Street






Slip: Free People, sweater: Urban Outfitters, boots: trifted

Over the weekend I attempted to dye my hair grey. I've been so about this trend for a while now and figured it was subtle enough that I could get away with it at work. My hair is extremely stubborn when it comes to bleach and dye. While I ended up with a pale grey on my roots and ends, it's not exactly the look I was going for. Unfortunately, I need to give my hair some time to recover before I attempt to re-dye, so this is what I'll be rockin' for the next several weeks. 

These photos were taken just off South Street in Philadelphia. Though it's known for being a pretty touristy area, I love the vibe of it. Head shops, tattoo parlors, bars that get packed at all times of day, vintage shops, it's a great mix of people that flock there. It makes me feel right at home in this free people slip! I got brunch with my gal pals that lasted for hours and hours. Lounging on a couch, drinking bloody marys, we sometimes forgot that we weren't in our home. But we didn't care, side-eye us all you want, we're gonna keep doin' our thang.


3 comments :

  1. This outfit is so pretty! I love the twirling photos! I was in Philadelphia last summer and really enjoyed South Street as well..I love the glass mosaics. :) My friend is a hairdresser and was just telling me about dying a client's hair grey...and it took several dyes before it sort of reached the color she was looking for. It's all about patience it sounds like. :) But I love the way grey hair looks, and I think yours is looking awesome already!

    -Lindsey
    have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love the wall! x

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete