Friday, February 5, 2016

Cowgirl









Pants: Urban Outfitters/Poncho: Forever 21/Boots: thrifted/Choker: Romwe

When I was in Montreal recently we stopped into Forever 21 so I could buy a hat. They were having a mega sale, so instead of getting a hat I got an amazing coat and this poncho. It was buy one sale item get the other free, so I ended up with this amazing wonderful item. It's something that I've always dreamed of owning, but never really wanted to spend money on. But I was like "hey, it's free...I should definitely own this and put it on my body." I have to say, it makes me feel like a cowgirl princess  ready to hop on a horse and ride off into the sunset. Giddyup!

You can definitely see my half-hearted grey hair here. I have plans to redye it again next week, so fingers crossed!


11 comments :

  1. Love these photos, you look so cute! x

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poncho! The fringe is so cute!!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks amazing, your really stylish x

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I wish I was brave enough to carry off a list like this! You look incredible!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instead of a hat, this poncho was a great pick! You definitely look like a cowgirl, all you need is a hat :) wow, your hair is so colourful, it looks good!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and rad are these pictures. I am loving that poncho... so unique

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!
    kisses from the sandpits of dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeousness! Have a great week.
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love getting pieces you couldn't justify spending too much money on, on sale! Looks so cute!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! I love this outfit and you are totally working this fringe trend girl!

    xo Athena

    www.athenaalex.com

    ReplyDelete