Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Vermont Photo Diary
















Vermont is a very special place to me. Though it’s not where I grew up, my parent’s house in Woodstock, VT feels like home. Drinks by the fire, my dog at my feet, always a meal on the stove. It’s a place where I sleep better, feel healthier and breathe better. Working a full-time job means that weekend getaways are usually as tiring and they are relaxing. Sleeping 5 hours, going on a 2 hour snowshoe, hitting the sauna. Spending the afternoon tracing my fingers over vintage items at the antique mall. Learning how to shoot a gun, teaching Chloe how to drive manual, followed by cocktails and burgers. Vermont is just so peaceful and serene. My lungs felt better after spending time outside, hiking around the national park in my parent’s backyard. Here are some snapshots from my short, sweet, and wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE weekend getaways like this, even though I understand what you mean about them being as tiring as they are relaxing. I just love your description of your weekend and all the random activities you guys got to do together, I just relate so well to weekends like that. I'm glad you had a lovely getaway :) And such cute photos, too!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete