Monday, February 29, 2016

Brocade






Pants: Forever 21, Shirt: h&m, Boots: Dirty Laundry

These photos were taken last weekend in Vermont. I love this little barn at my parents’ house. I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for these photos. Especially for the style Vermont brings out. Greens, browns, chunky socks, a beanie to top it all off. I'm smitten with these brocade pants I picked up from Forever 21 a couple weeks ago. They're so comfortable!

In other news I just booked my flight to visit Oregon in two weeks! I am beyond excited. My boyfriend and I have booked some great places to stay and I can’t wait for another adventure. If anyone has advice for things to do, places to visit, or things to eat in Portland, Eugene or Northern California, let me know!

4 comments :

  1. This look is sooo cute! Your hair is goals as well! xx
    Emilyxo.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so Vermont in these shots, haha! Very cute x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved brocade prints, but never thought of it as pants and never thought of it in this colour - but it looks very cool! Yay for a holiday! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post <3

    http://selfexplana.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete