Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Adventures










This past weekend Jeff stayed with me. It was a great excuse to get out and do some of the things I've been wanting to do around Brooklyn. The weather wasn't great, but we made the best of it. We walked through prospect park in the rain, went thrifting at beacon's closet, went to the Brooklyn brewery, a mets game (I'm a yankees fan, but they were away this weekend), got lunch at S'Nice and went to the farmers market. In between we caught up over meals and watched movies snuggled up with lil cat. At beacon's closet I got a backpack, shirt and galaxy night light! I love walking around my new neighborhood, there is always something going on. Yesterday there was live music at the BBQ restaurant below my apartment, so music filled the apartment through the open windows. 

1 comment :

  1. My friend Kelsey works at beacon's! also Nini looks so cuttteeee I wanna smush her.

    ReplyDelete