Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bedroom Inspiration








Pictures from Moon to Moon

More inspirational photos for decorating my new apartment. Chloe and I got access to our apartment on Thursday night. There is no furniture so we bought patio chairs from Kmart that we set up in the living room. When we got there we realized we didn't have electricity, so we went to the bodega and bought a bunch of candles. We sat in our dark living room on our plastic chairs drinking the celebratory bottle of champagne we bought and eating pizza by candlelight (how romantic!) We realized it was exactly how we pictured our first night in the apartment and it couldn't have been more fitting. It was so nice spending some time in the empty space to realize all the potential it had. I'm anxious to move it, but finals is stopping me from thinking that far ahead. I can't wait to start decorating so I can settle in! Even without furniture or lights it feels like I place I can call home.



No comments :

Post a Comment