Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day










Happy Mother's Day! We all have women in our life who we love and respect and it's nice to take the time to honor them and all that they've done for us. My mother came into the city so that we could celebrate together. My brother decided to join us at the last minute and it was such a nice surprise! We went to the Spotted Pig, a restaurant that I've wanted to go to for a long time. I had ramps with a fried duck egg, a salad with pig's ears and skin and creme caramel for dessert. It was incredible, but very salty (and I have a high salt tolerance). The whole place was covered with cute pig memorabilia. My mother said that it reminded her a British pub. While my brother and I were waiting for our mother we sat in a small park and then sat out by the water. I was so happy that we could all get together. It was a nice break from the hectic mess that finals always is.  I love you mom! 

No comments :

Post a Comment