Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disposable














I finally got my disposable camera developed. These pictures are from Andy's 21st birthday at Barcade, a visit I took to Bard to visit Ella and most recently my housewarming! Between finals and moving, I feel like I've had no time. Things are finally starting to get settled and everything is coming together. I don't start my internship until next week so until then I've been having visitors nonstop! I'm so excited to show off my new place and also to see my friends home for the summer. I love disposable cameras, I wish they didn't add up so quickly. I used to use them alot in high school and recently rediscovered how great they are. The pictures never need to be edited and I like that they're so candid. I've been guilty of looking at a camera and saying "oh no I don't like this one, will you take another one?" With a disposable you get what you take. The only problem is a couple of the photos didn't come out, but the ones that did are great!

No comments :

Post a Comment