Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rabbit, Rabbit




Skirt: trifted, shirt: romwe, necklace: romwe

Does anyone else say "Rabbit, Rabbit" first thing on the first of the month? I started doing it in college when some friends introduced me too it. It's a fun little tradition that I try to do every month. Sometimes I forget, sometimes I remember and scream it at my confused cat. Either way, I like the idea that each month is a new beginning, a chance to start over. Maybe the last month was terrible, maybe it was wonderful. Either way, the slate is clean to start anew. My November was not a great month for me; it was very stressful and hectic and I didn't handle it well. I'm hoping that December will be a chance for me to get more organized, do things ahead of time (lookin at you, Christmas gifts) and enjoy myself more. 

6 comments :

  1. I've never heard anyone say rabbit rabbit at the first day of the month haha! I've only ever heard white rabbits!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that tradition! Cute print on your skirt! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rabbit rabbit"... I haven't heard of it before however sounds like fun :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that tradition! But I will definitely pass it on :D I adore your outfit, so romantic and bohemian, I love that style so much it seems a shame just to save it for summer! xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, reading through the comments on this post, I realized I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of the "Rabbit, rabbit" tradition! I hope I remember that when January rolls around. By the way, I love that top! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this before! People would think I am crazy here, lol! You look adorable. ♡♡
    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete