Sunday, December 6, 2015

East of Eden









Top: free peoples, pants: urban outfitters, sunnies: free people, shoes: target, necklace: romwe

These photos were taken by Chloe before a much needed caffeine fix at Silk City, a diner down the street from us. Though it's modern food (mac and cheese stuffed corn muffin with bacon and sausage gravy, yes please), it's still got that old school diner look. I love these free people sunnies. They make me feel like an alien. One time I put them on when I was going hiking with my dad and he said "you're going to wear those? On your face? Outside? It's really not even that sunny out..." Subtle, dad. I don't care though, they appeal to my aesthetic to look like a spooky teenage witch.

Over Thanksgiving Weekend my boyfriend's mother gave me this sweater. It is so cozy and soft. It makes me want to cozy up in front of a fire anytime I put it on. When I really like an article of clothing, I tend to wear it again and again. Same with music. If I like a song, I'll listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it. Currently on repeat? East of Eden by Stella Day. Check it out below!




4 comments :

  1. I love the outfit! So pretty:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! This is such a fun backdrop and photoset too! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket looks so cosy, she made a good choice! Your photos are so lovely, especially the jumping one :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete