Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween recap






I'm not sure why, but everyone seemed more excited for halloween this year than I remember. Maybe it has something to do with Sandy hitting last year, but people were dressing up two weeks before the actual event. I don't mind. I like all the festivities surrounding the holiday - pumpkin carving, candy eating, and costumes. This year I dressed as a bunch of bananas (with one ape who chased us all around), a hippie, the painting American Gothic and zombie Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. I spent the weekend in upstate New York visiting my boyfriend who is a big fan of the holiday. Turns out his hidden talent is halloween makeup (who knew?). Getting ready was, at times, even more fun than going out. Already looking forward to next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment