Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pink lady









Tom's kitty sunnies

Dun dun dun DUHHHH....I know you've all been holding your breath, but it's time to breathe easy again because I've finally picked a domain name! You can now find me at www.thefoxtrails.com! The only thing is, my lack of internet knowledge shut down my site for a couple days. I finally had to enlist the help of my brother who told me I "flew to close to the sun" before reluctantly agreeing to help. So you have Richard to thank for being able to read my ramblings again! ANWAY...I've been trying to develop a hobby lately. So far, I haven't found my new calling, but in the meantime I've been spending my time entering giveaways. I usually never win anything, but it's finally paid off! I got these rad sunnies from a Tom's giveaway (along with a hundred dollar giftcard I have yet to spend)! The sunglasses are called 'the Kitty,' so it's only appropriate I have my favorite accessory with me. 

I've been experimenting with hair dye recently. For the past month I've been adamant about dying it purple, but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to last more than a week or two. After the third attempt I finally gave up purple and moved on to pink. It's a pretty subtle color that often looks more orange than it does pink, but I'm diggin it anyway. I always wanted to a be one of the pink ladies from Grease. I guess I'd be Frenchy because of my pink hair...I never did have the sassiness to live up to Rizzo.

3 comments :

  1. I like the pink!! can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so good! When I dye my hair I let it sit in my hair for at least 4 hours which makes it last a bit longer - also, don't use shampoo unless u rly have to, conditioner is good to use. You can get special conditioner that is good for dyed hair. :) hope that helps yaaaa!!!

    Also, the sunglasses I wore in my latest post came from American Deadstock! :) Americandeadstock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and Nini both look ravishing!

    ReplyDelete