Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome to Here

















These pictures are long overdue. They're from a trip a took down to Philly at the end of June. I went down to visit Katherine and hang out with her roommate(s) - Michelle, Basil Bunny and Sherman...the cat. They just moved into a new house and let me tell you - these ladies can decorate! They're both art students with good eyes for details. Their house is alot of fun to hang out and spot all the little knick-knacks. Not to mention hang out and drink beer while being surrounded by animals. My favorite is the picture of Katherine and BB where she looks like Wednesday Adams. I read the sign behind her quickly and thought it said 'welcome to here.' I still think it's funny to read it that way. As always, Katherine and I ate way too much good food and caught up. We went to a bar that I've wanted to go to for years, the El bar (or as I like to call it - the THE bar) because they offer an adult kid's meal. A PBR, two hot dogs and a toy. Unfortunately, I ate too much earlier and was only able to drink some cheap PBRs, but we had a good time picking some oldies classics on the juke box (Madonna anyone?), belting out 'you're so vain' - Katherine's go to karaoke song and playing metallica  pinball with Michelle's friend, 'whiskey legs.' We also got to tour the yards brewery - a free tour that comes with a couple sample beers. 

I'm off to the Adirondacks to go camping and hiking. Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment :