Thursday, August 29, 2013

One Year Anniversary!







 
  



 









Say 'Happy Birthday' to my blog! It's officially old news. It doesn't feel like I've been blogging for a year, but I'm assuming the internet is more reliable than me for memory...which is why I started blogging in the first place. It originally started when I studied abroad in Italy, as a visual diary for my friends and family who wanted to keep up with my adventures. I was so fortunate to be able to travel as much as I did! I went to London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Amsterdam and all over Italy! Studying abroad was one of the most rewarding times of my life and I was forced to mature quickly. It sounds like a cliche, but I don't care...people gush like valley-girl cheerleaders about study abroad for a reason!

Looking through this last year made me so thankful for all the things I got to do and more importantly - the people I got to do it with! I don't know where I would be without my supportive family and great friends (including some recent, but wonderful friends). In addition to traveling, I ATE unbelievably well. The pictures from my archive made my mouth salivate like a dog in front of recently cooked meat. I've been a lucky girl!

Thank you to everyone who has continued (or recently started) to read my blog! Ultimately, it will always be for me, but I'm happy if others enjoy reading it as well. I'm not stopping anytime soon, so keep reading for my New York City adventures! I look forward to the upcoming year! 












2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see how your deck-top garden progresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, so jeloussssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, so beautiful!!!!

    rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete