Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bedroom details










I feel like I’ve been running around nonstop lately. I’m constantly shuffling back and forth between Brooklyn and Manhattan for work. This past weekend I took a spontaneous trip with some friends to Vermont. We went up on Saturday and back on Sunday. It meant spending hours crammed in the backseat of a pickup truck cab, but I was as content as could be except for the occasional body part falling asleep. I felt like I was in a fit of giggles the entire time. Whenever I’m stagnant I feel the instinct to wander. Whenever I’m away from home I crave the peaceful hours spent doing relaxing. I try to find a balance of both, but it seems to be one or the other these days. Things have definitely settled down since I’ve gotten settled in my apartment. Here are some details of the decorations in my room. It’s become a place where I can truly relax and find solace. 

1 comment :

  1. Love your room! I can't wait to see it in person. The body parts falling asleep was definitely the only minor downfall of that trip. :)

    ReplyDelete