Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A little help from my friends











All pictures from Natalie

These pictures were taken last Friday when a couple friends from home came to stay with me. It's always nice when friends from home and school meet and get along great. I know some of them are blurry, but they were too good not to put in! I have a huge grin on my face in almost every photo. There's nothing like catching up and laughing, all the while being silly. The next morning I went to Central Park with Jimmy, Chloe and Chloe's cousin Megan because I had to write a paper on the Balto Statue. It was the first warm spring day of the year and it was the perfect way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon.

I took my last midterm before Spring Break today! I have lots of exciting things happening in the next couple days, so stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment