Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lovin'












This past weekend I went to Binghampton to visit Jimmy with Danny and Ella. On Friday I took the train from the city to Bard and then Ella drove us and Danny met us there. There is no greater feeling than being able to be yourself completely without reservation or fear of judgement. The weekend went by in a second and I was sad to see it go so quickly. Group stretching, cuddle puddles, late nights and afternoon naps. I spent the whole weekend either giggling or whole-heartedly laughing. It's really amazing to be with people who know you so well. This week is finals and the only thing getting me through it are all the fun memories from this past weekend!

1 comment :

  1. awwww glad you had such a good time! wish i could've come

    ReplyDelete