Thursday, March 31, 2016

Oregon Photo Diary





















Donuts, cats and school buses  oh my! Here is my photo diary from my recent trip to Oregon. Portland was beyond hip, you could just feel the vibrancy of the city all around. Colorful, eclectic, it was exactly what I pictured it to be! The food was amazing, especially these donuts from Voodoo Donuts...there's a reason the line wraps around the block. One of the highlights of our trip though was staying on this magic school bus in Eugene on a farm with horses. Hippie vibes all the way. I don't think I've ever slept so well — up high, cozy under the covers next to the cool metal roof. I could have stayed there for much longer. Cooking our meals on a hot plate, eating them in a little breakfast nook, it gave me a glimpse of what else my life could be like. It really brought out the bohemian in me. It's amazing how looking through these photos make me long to go back there. Stay tuned for my photos from the Redwoods and California!

2 comments :

  1. Scrolling through your photos I was getting so excited and a little jealous, looks like such a fun and chill trip away! Glad you had a good time! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon is definitely on my bucket list! And of course, 'Portlandia' ;) Looks like so much fun and awesome photos! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete