Friday, April 15, 2016

Rocksbox








I was able to try out Rocksbox and I am smitten! It is a monthly subscription service where, after filling out a survey of your likes and preferences, a Rocksbox stylist will curate pieces just for you. You can also browse the pieces they have and add them to your wishlist. I saw this necklace and immediately added it to my wishlist. It's a statement piece that boosts any outfit. You get three pieces at a time and can return them whenever you're done wearing them. They pay for shipping both ways and make returns so easy! Use my code 'foxtrailsblogxoxo' for a free month. It's commitment free and you can cancel at anytime. Check out their website HERE!





2 comments :

  1. Really beautiful! Love that necklace on you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dangly earrings, and I love these photos!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete