Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Atlantic City








This week has firmed up my summer plans for me  from mid-June to late July I will be hiking the Colorado Trail (500 miles from Denver to Durango) with my best friend. We met as random roommates studying abroad in Florence. Fast forward to four years and three cities later, we are sadly parting ways. I cannot think of a better way to cap our last four years than with a soul-searching, ass-whooping, beautiful trip. She has been my rock through countless major life events and I really can't think of a better person to complete this journey with! It's going to be tough, and there will be countless tears, but I think we will both come out on the other side as strong, better women. Regardless of what happens, I'll have my best friend at my side and that's really all that matters.


2 comments :

  1. Awww, as someone who is hoping to study abroad it's so lovely to hear that you met one of your absolute best friends that way!

    ReplyDelete