Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Retro





Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: thrifted, Sunnies: UO, Boots: Dirty Laundry, Jacket: thrifted

I recently picked up these high-waisted bell bottoms. I'm definitely a hippie at heart and I think they bring that out big-time. Everything looks hella-70s when worn with these babies. I paired with one of my favorite shirts, a Thailand tee I got a couple years ago in Binghamton, NY. These pictures were taken on Sunday right before my roommate, boyfriend and I went to the thrift store and then a BYOB mini golf place...yes, apparently that's a thing. I scored this animal-print jacket you can see in the photo of me strutting my stuff (I obviously threw it on immediately after buying it)!

In other news, I'm headed to Canada on Friday for a long weekend. My roommate and I decided to take a little ladycation together instead of exchanging Christmas gifts this year. I haven't been to Montreal since I was 17, so if anyone has any recommendations  let me know!

12 comments :

  1. love this retro look! those jeans are so cute!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. High waisted jeans look good on you! Mini golf is fun to play, I enjoy playing it. I hope you will have a great time in Canada :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I definitely need to try BYOB mini golf - that just sounds like a lot of messy fun in the making! I love this outfit, so retro and cool - I bought some flared, high waisted jeans the other day too and I'm so excited to wear them!
    Helen xx
    helsyeah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this retro look on you, babe! You look absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so nice to finally be back on your blog, Laura! I am slowly but surely catching up, can't wait to read the posts I missed! This look though - so cute and retro!
    Have the best weekend away!!! That should be good fun! :)
    P.S. Love that BYOB mini golf even exists! :P

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, BOYB mini golf sounds so fun!! Those jeans look great on you x

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good in those high waist jeans. Mini golf sounds so much fun. I haven't played in long time.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had fun! love how the background suits your top<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole hippy look really suits you! Not sure I could rock the jeans as well as you do!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flares are hella cool! I love them with that tee and jacket--such a cool retro vibe! I had no idea BYOB mini golf existed, but the next thing I'm going to do is see if we have those in Chicago (fingers crossed!). And have fun in Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! Loving all the colours and hippie vibes! x

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete