Friday, May 16, 2014

Last, last day




Yesterday was my last last day. It hasn't hit more (nor will it that anytime soon) that I'm done with class, finished, and am graduating in less than a week's time! I feel like I won't be able to fully comprehend all of this for a while. Sometimes it's nice to experience situations in the moment, rather than constantly trying to reality check that this thing is happening...right now. I'm definitely a person who needs reflection to understand how influential a moment was. 
Anyway, I love this jumper that I got from my mom. In my opinion, jumper's are socially acceptable onesies...so are rompers. I'm so overwhelmed at having free time that's really free, not just a day when I'm not doing work but really should be. I have lots of adventures planned for this week and I'm beyond excited!

No comments :

Post a Comment