Monday, December 28, 2015

Talk About a Come Up




Jacket: thrifted, shirt: target, pants: urban outfitters

Greetings from Atlanta! I hope everyone is having a good holiday. My boyfriend and I drove down to South Carolina on Saturday. We stayed in a national park and were rudely awaken for sleeping in the back of the pickup truck, apparently that's frowned upon. It was 6:30, so we decided that we were going to start the day early. We got a southern-style breakfast and then walked around Congaree National Park. A lot of the park was closed for maintenance and flooding, but we got to see some cool stuff. After, we drove to Atlanta and immediately found a thrift store and barbecue...because priorities. I came across this jacket and was totally in awe  the pattern, the colors, it's the stuff dreams are made of. Shortly after buying it I went into a food coma after eating the best ribs I've ever had from Bone Lick, a David Cross-backed (yes, Tobias ya'll) bbq joint. Though it's 80 degrees down here and a little too warm for the jacket, I plan to never take it off my body.

Be sure to follow me on instagram for more of my Atlanta adventures!



Instagram

3 comments :

  1. This jacket is amazing and I just adore your hair! Beautiful look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I haven't been yelled at for sleeping in places I shouldn't on road trips. I've learned that the best place to do so is at truck stops (that allow overnight), car pool exits, and 24-hour parking lots (like Walmart). This location is AWESOME also and I love this coat. What a score! Can't wait to read more about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stories! Fun photos! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete