Wednesday, June 4, 2014

No Sleep Til Brooklyn





Forever 21 Skirt, Urban Outfitters purse, Target boots

I bought this 'No Sleep Til Brooklyn' shirt from a little shop near my apartment right before I moved out of Brooklyn. Though I'm not the biggest Beastie Boys fan, I do like having something that links me back there. A couple years ago my mother gave me a Hoboken shirt from when she lived there after college. I like the idea of being able to pass along a place of being.

Last night Francesca came over for a vegan dinner (part of my attempt at good habits). We went for a little walk around the neighborhood and snapped these photos at an old church down the street. The air was thick with warmth and the smell of lilac as we walked along a street lined with big, old houses. The area of Philly that I'm living in is an interesting mix between urban and suburban.

2 comments :